Exceptional Dentistry in Federal Way, WA
Dr. Drew Beaty
"I believe I can change the quality of people's lives by improving their general health and by helping them towards ideal dental health. I believe that people who have ideal dental health will be happier, healthier, and live longer. Beautiful teeth help people feel more confident and better about their appearance. They will smile easier and be happier." – Robert Andrew Beaty, DDS
Dental Credentials Education/Experience:
- Dr. Drew Beaty was recognized as a "Seattle Top Dentist 2009 through 2016" by his peers and published in Seattle Metropolitan magazine.
- He has completed all 9 levels of postgraduate education at the Kois Center for Dental Excellence in Seattle.
- He has an undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- He has advanced training in sedation for his patients, and purchased an AED two years before they were required by law.
- His office is rated at 3 stars with Envirostars by updating their "green" practices.
- He takes over 100 hours of continuing education per year, which is 4 times the amount required by the Washington State Department of Health.
- He has gone on several mission trips to help the under-served populations of the world, including his latest trip to Peru and Jamaica.
- He has purchased a Velscope which is a cancer screening tool which can be used to identify problems early, as his wife Kristin is a cancer survivor.