A Patient-Focused Promise for Your Dental Care
March 31, 2017
Trying to find the path to a great dental experience? Dr. Drew Beaty, the award-winning Federal Way dentist, is accepting new patients. He offers a full range of preventive, restorative and cosmetic care for patients of all ages. He and his team could be the oral health destination you need.
We Have Just What You Want and Need
Where do your priorities stand? Of course, you want the best for your family, and great dental care is part of it. Your dentist in Federal Way delivers state of art dental services for patients of all ages. From basic preventive dentistry to accurate and lifelike restorations, to amazing cosmetic treatments that totally revamp your smile aesthetics, you can find it with Drew Beaty DDS.
For instance, everyone from children to older adults need good preventive dentistry. Dr. Beaty asks to see all his patients every six months for cleanings and oral exams, the foundations of a healthy mouth. He also places dental sealants, examines for oral cancer using VELscope enhanced oral assessment and taught the benefits of at-home hygiene and healthy diets.
Additionally, if problems do occur, Dr. Beaty can repair them beautifully and restore your oral function. He delivers:
- Root canal therapy to heal and protect infected teeth
- Dental implants to replace teeth from root to crown
- Implant-supported dentures for securely fitting prosthetics
- Tooth-colored fillings to seamlessly repair of tooth decay
- Crowns and bridgework to span smile gaps
- Emergency dentistry for quick and compassionate care for pressing problems
- Tooth extractions for ailing teeth and those troublesome wisdom teeth
Finally, your self-confidence may need a boost if your teeth appear damaged or stained. Dr. Beaty and his staff offer many cosmetic services that take years off your smile and repair flaws in shape, alignment, and spacing. Through continuing education, he keeps up to date on smile aesthetics, offering:
- Professional teeth whitening for safe and effective removal of stubborn stains
- Porcelain veneers to disguise flaws such as cracks and odd shape
- Composite resin bonding to fill-in chips and gaps
What You Should Know as a New Patient
To get to know us better, and to help us get to know you, too, please check out the New Patient section on Dr. Beaty’s website. You’ll find information on our financing options, scheduling and privacy policies and forms you need to fill out before you come into the office.
Also, you can read a bit about how your first visit will proceed–how you will meet our staff, get a tour of the office and receive your comprehensive oral examination. We even have a new patient gift for you and will explain our patient referral program and monthly contests.
Come See Us
Dr. Beaty looks forward to meeting you. Please contact his office to arrange your new patient appointment.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.